Monday, February 9, 2009

Some Friends/Family that you will meet soon....


This is My Darling Daughter, "Lindsey", I love this strong willed child to pieces, she is getting married this July.

"Connie", a "Village" Dealer & Friend.
I have a secret about her.....
(below)
My friend/dealer ~ "Terri"
(below, right)



Some of the "gals" from the "Village" - all
ready to check out guest at one of our
annual "Hags" Holiday Open House Candlelight evts. Left to right - (middle pic) Jeanine, Nancy, Linda (seated), Carol (we miss you), Becky (we miss you too...), & last but certainly not least, Karen.
This is "Clayton" ~ My Handsome Son ~ has enough "wit" for all of us. He will leave for Army National Grd. Basic Training in August. Love him more than all the fish in the sea!

Okay, so I couldn't stand it ~ wanted to give you a "Sneak Peak" at some of my special friends and family. They will have a special blog post soon, so you can find out more about them. ~And, There's many more, too.

Watch for upcoming blogs on all these special folks.....
~one vintage hag

No comments:

Post a Comment