Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Awesome Charm/necklace for myself from The Painted Fern, Carli-que, Its early this morning......




I'm so Excited ~ got my precious heart charm and necklace yesterday while I was in the shop ~ ask the girls what a "fit" I had opening my valentines to me ~ and, once opened the "wrap" ~ was as good as what's inside. Precious, darling & cute ~ don't tell Carla, you saw how great that part was.... ~ I won't spoil that for you ~ Susan, "My Vintage Heart" will be jealous ~ I will wear my wonderful new necklace tomorrow when we work together at the "village" so you can see just how wonderful......

Jocelyn "The Painted Fern" is a delight - she's even local and does an Antique Market & has a New Booth in our area - can't wait to meet her in person. Her Blog is one of my favorites too.....

You may order your necklace ~ on her blog ~ I LOVE MINE~ and so did the girls that witnessed my "I got a package fit...." ~ at the shop Monday ~" Thanks for putting up with me ~ Carla, Marilyn & Betty.

http://thepaintedfern.typepad.com/the_painted_fern/

Up a bit earlier today, have enjoyed my coffee, a visit with "the little white guy" and wished Clayton well on his test today (a college jr. test....), that's actually why I set my alarm a bit early, I will miss being able to talk with Clayton and hearing his special ringtone on my phone when he's at Basic Training. 20+ years of being able to talk with him most anytime. Lindsey get ready, I may call you way too much then....... I actually Cherish "Children Chats" ~ I hear from them most every day, and sometimes more than once. Love you, Both!

Now speaking of packages ~ I am expecting a couple more ~ not quite as wonderful but almost. I ordered my February deal ~ Gold Canyon Mulled Cider the second I got my email with their $15 off special ~ shared with you last week on this blog. And, a couple wholesale "newbie" packages of treasures for the shop ~ don't really like the "new" in my booths, but certain things hold that special "charm" so they make nice filler ~ especially for occasions. So, I have some baby stuff that will be darling for gifts ~ (guess, when your babies grow up you have a new appreciation for all those darling babies of someone elses ~ I actually have a new addition to one of my spots ~ Vintage Baby ~ with sweet lil shoes, darling vintage dresses, slips & gowns, wonderful old baby cups in many patina's.... and some super cute baby planters, (of course...) lots of expectant Mom's around here, so I hope they will love my Baby spot. Also, got some "Easter" treasures - can you ever have too many bunnies - I love them, I have bunnies inside (even concrete ones...), in my little garden spot in our very small front yard and on my patio, can't wait to add some colorful flowers & ferns (real ones....) at home and the shop, I love flowers, too~ and these "newbies" are too cute, just right for my fast approaching Easter Display, already with my daffodils (got those ready to bloom on Sunday) ~! Easter is already arriving at the shop ~ Jeanine has my favorite concrete bunny in her spot now, he won't last long...

Now, I will have to try to get a few shots of my precious friend, blog follower & our dealer ~ "Carla" ~ she is very special, a GrandMother (doesn't look old enough..) very artistic, super creative, always use her handwriting at the "village" ~ she used to do signs for Winn Dixie ~ and she is helping me with the "Gold Buy" event at the "Village" Thursday, even brought her lil "oreck" yesterday for some extra care clean up as we ready the shop. She is helping plan, telling our valued customers, even helping me decorate the 'freshment spot ~ and working with me Thursday ~ (other "village girls" we need your help, too ~ so come by and help us Thursday for a bit) I will feature "Carli-que" her new google name ~ soon, and I hope she creates a blog. She is certainly a dealer I would follow to the end of the earth........

Will try for more pics at the "village" today ~ more, really soon...

~one vintage hag

1 comment:

  1. Oooohh....I AM jealous! What a cutie...I can't wait to see it in person....may have to try it on....maybe you'll forget I've tried it on....No, I guess I just mosey on over to Painted Fern myself....Love her blog & these necklaces. Thanks for showing me & helping me spend my money!!!
    Susan (My Vintage Heart NEEDS this!!)

    ReplyDelete