Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Post 44 ~ Time flies... ~ Some New "Village" Pictures...

Managed to get about 20 new "village" photo's today - just a few for tonight. I'm almost ready for some rest. The "boys" got a head start tonight so I won't stay up long.
Can you believe this is my 44th post ~ time flies when in "blog land", I've really enjoyed every minute. Already thinking of what to do for my "100th giveaway"
~ something really special ~ I promise.
New Vintage Arrivals featured below ~ more shots tomorrow ~
I'm getting "right handy" with this
"giant I'm slaying" ~ the "camera".


Tlw ~ "Rabbits, Chicks, bunnies, oh my" ~ a gorgeous "yo yo quilt" ~ Glad you finally brought this in ~ both of mine are gone, sold to "happy village customers" the past couple weeks ~ yours won't last long, it's beautiful...




Lew is back ~ she always has a great selection of Beautiful Vintage China, quite the place to spend some "shopping time" ~ We are honored you all are back at the "village".


That new to the shop ~ Wonderful Chippy Shabby Cupboard, I got yesterday.
Thank goodness for our "pickers"~! I'm really grateful they bring such "cool junk".

CP ~ Has a great selection of Vintage Enamelware pins. Great finds Car-li-que~!

So, a little more practice with the camera ~ that needs new batteries.... They are on the list.

until tomorrow ~one vintage hag

2 comments:

  1. I posted about my Birthday package today, you will probably be gettin some hits! Thanks again, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Thanks so much, Theresa - I'm so glad you liked your box, all this time I thought you had many more than "chippy". ~one vintage hag

    ReplyDelete