Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday a bit early, Jeanine ~ Our Sincere Friend...



"To have a friend, be a friend."


" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."- Arabian Proverb


My Sweet Sincere Friend, Jeanine ~

Yet, another over the top ~ Talented Dealer at the “Village” ~ Jeanine and her husband, Paul are the dealers that have been with us the longest….. they have stuck with us and for that we are eternally grateful ~ they make the “village” a better place for being a part.

Dear Jeanine, I send this wish to mark your Special Day!
With Abundant Appreciation & Fondness, for your friendship. Have an Incredible Day~!, ~hag

Jeanine has a birthday on February 14, Valentine’s (poor Paul… double whammy..) ~ and since my blog will be devoted to my “Valentine” on Saturday, I wanted to wish Jeanine the Happiest of Birthdays a few days prior to the 14th. I’m sure that you have a Special Day planned with your Family, on the golf course (yes, she plays too) or my favorite past time “junkin” ~ where Jeanine is concerned it will be Traditional
Elegant “junque-ing”. I showed you some pictures of her booth earlier in the week but it without a doubt the Most Beautiful Elegant spot in the “house”.
She has a nack for finding the most Amazing Vintage Chandeliers & lamps and her booth shines with “cozy” relax with traditional finds.
A Wife~ (to a dear Man) , A Mother~ ( to incredible Children) , A Grandmother (who keeps her Grandchildren, daily….), An Antique Dealer (love taking road trips w/ this lovely couple), A Golfer & most important to her friends ~ anyway, Our Friend~! She is the Most Sincere Class Act I could ever introduce you to. Jeanine and Paul would do anything in the world for you ~ over the years, we have experienced Joy, Happiness, Growth, Heartbreak & Sorrow ~ She is the same in all life situations, Sincere. She will do anything you need ~ she is an excellent cook (love it when she shares her baked goods & recipes), She has an Amazing Home ~(hours of looking at all her "preeties")~ she is a terrific example for all of us who don’t yet have Grandchildren, although I have told her many times ~
“I don’t think I’ll ever be the Woman you are, I could certainly love them but couldn’t keep babies everyday now”). She is an Excellent Example of a Quality Antique Dealer. So, I am Honored to have her as a My Friend & a Vital Part of our Wonderful Shop.

Happy Birthday, Jeanine ~ with many more to come~!

Warm Wishes to you in the year ahead.
~one vintage hag

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Jeanine from your friend Carla, Everything hag said is true,you are most amazing. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more!! She is one of the most genuine, wonderful women I've known. Love ya bunches, TLW (yes...Paul too!) I'm better for knownin' ya!!! Susan

    ReplyDelete