Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good Sunday Morning... Weekend HiLites ~Happy Birthday's...Potato Soup Recipe... Whats ahead this week?....


Still raining... oops, no it isn't ~ its turned to "snow" ... beginning to get colder.. maybe a trip to "Mermaid Cottages" would help....
I'll get a few pics of the "southern snow" today for sure...


Congrats, "Tlw's" ~ they sold not one, not two but three wonderful vintage chandeliers from their "village" spots yesterday ~ Paul I'm sure glad you were there to help us get them down, especially the "biggie" ~ it only weighed about 70 pounds...

Yes, Saturday was another "great day" with 4 digits before the dot... I love high number sale days... yippee. We love selling our "finds". Now, this week ~ you guys need some "light" ~ its mighty dark in your spot. Our customers adore warm & cozy spots.....


Going to a "chick redneck card party" Tuesday ~ gotta get my yoo-hoo's, spam, tattoos, and my nascar hat ready ~ maybe I'll wear overalls and roll my sleeves up to hold some cigarettes ~ what else could I do to fit in? Really don't think of my self as a "red neck" but I'm sure willing to try. I so want to be part of this "club"...

This is "Macy" and this month I confused her "Mom" ~Terri's birthday with her "Dad" ~ Sam's. So, you will meet my friend "Terri" this week ~ another in the talented line up of "village" dealers ~ will include some booth photos' and the popular "ducks" she sells everyday~!



Finishing up plans for "Matilda Jane" coming to my spot, March 9 for the Spring
"Trunk Show" ~ I'm excited, promises a few new "costumes" for my wearing enjoyment at the "village" ~ these are "wash and wear" no ironing ~ cute cute comfy outfits. Will share what I buy with you ~ pictures only ~ you can't borrow "comfy outfits"...

Tomorrow~ March 2, 2009 ~ Clayton's 21st Birthday ~ Gosh, time flies ~ my "baby" is 21.
You will meet him tomorrow as "Mom" devotes her blog to this special young man~!
This week~ you'll have the pleasure of meeting "Stacey" my precious niece. Gotta tell you what this 20 year old "cutie" is up to.


So, as mentioned yesterday ~ "Jeanine" might share some "potato soup" with us...
she did ~ and you need this recipe ~ De-lish~!

Jeanine's Potato Soup
4 c. whole milk
1 can cream of potato soup
3 c. frozen country style hash browns
8 oz. block of cheddar cheese ~ shredded ~ she uses "medium sharp"
8 oz. bacon ~ cooked and crumbled
1/4 to 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions (she used Tastefully Simples Onion Mix, just a few shakes)
Salt & Pepper to taste ~ Yum-O (as Rachel would say...) ~ my "boys" are going to love this...

for today, a little snowman if possible.... brr..... ~one vintage hag

1 comment:

  1. yes- come on down to Tybee and enjoy one of our cottages!!! www.mermaidcottages.com

    ReplyDelete