Sunday, March 1, 2009

Still Snowing.... Exciting.... Heard from my "chicks" ~ one is one, one is safe at her house, My "Baby" is on the way home now...

Our pretty patio ~ with snow.... I love snow... but don't want to live up North.

how pretty....refreshing with all the white...


Everything on the patio is just covered.
Even my pretty vintage concrete angels seem to
love the white flakes...


Went downstairs to get some better outside shots...
my little pink vintage birdbath is soaking in the snow...



Don't mean to bore you with my "snow pics" ~ just so pretty, and something we don't see often.

David ~ now I haven't heard from him, but he knows about snow.
He moved all around the country before settling down with me...
he's lived in Chicago, Pittsburgh, New York..., I couldn't list all the places. Don't really
worry about him in the snow, he took my truck this morning ~ so he will be fine.
But, I wish he would "hurry home".... Just heard from him, and he's warming up the "Yukon" to come home... yea~!

Heard from "chick" one ~ my oldest ~ Lindsey ~ she is home safe and sound.... no plans to go anywhere just watch the snow in her new home with Steven & her "pups". I can relax now...Now, my darling concrete bunnies don't seem to mind guarding our front porch, they would love to "play" in the snow...


One "chick", my Son Clayton is home, got a "hot sub" on his way here from Church ~ poor guy one of his birthday parties was cancelled today... tomorrows won't be, even if we are snowed in... You will hear more about him tomorrow.
for now, all my "chicks" will be home soon. I'll put on a pot of "potato soup" (glad I have your recipe Jeanine) while we enjoy our snow day... stay warm. More pics coming, I'm excited. But, it must not last long. I have got to get my "prize" together and do some shopping before I hit 100 post.
~one vintage hag

No comments:

Post a Comment