1. The winner may put the logo on their blog (just right click on the image and copy, then paste to your blog post)
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put a link to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominee's
Blogs that make me SMILE~
- http://cottagegardens-theresa-smith.blogspot.com/ Theresa, a dealer from Kentucky that I miss terribly (Lakewood Antique Market) & stay in touch with through our blogs. She has great junque & always offers a heart smile... even, just opening her blog.
- http://talkingwhitetrash.blogspot.com/ Deb ~ has a wonderful new granddaughter to love ~ a preemie that makes me smile. Not to mention her creative post... hoping to meet her one day in my junk travels.
- http://2chippys.blogspot.com/ 2 chippys... now they are a hoot. Of course, they make my heart smile. Mad talent they both posses. Head on over an meet Laurie & Lulu you will understand right away why they bring heart smiles.
- http://musingsofaseawitch.blogspot.com/ Dari who is getting married today in the Bahamas always makes me smile. Whether at the village or reading her post. Congrats Dari~! Hope your pretty painted toes hold up in the sand for your special day.
- http://vintagewindow.blogspot.com/ Kris is another soul who shares the same loves I do. Looking through her Vintage Window always brings a heart smile.
- http://campagnemaison-jacque.blogspot.com/ Jacque is Country with a French Twist... who wouldn't smile while reading her post. This blog friend always brings a fun smile.
- http://theshackoutback.blogspot.com/ This amazing threesome makes my heart smile seeing the progress they make each day with their new shop. Now girls... get to posting on your new blog too.
- http://countrychintz.blogspot.com/ Kathy makes my heart smile whether shopping at the village or inspiring this little blog. Have you met this amazing lady? An instant treat with her caring & loving spirit.
- http://www.marykayandrews.com/blog/index.asp Mary Kay Andrews ~ if you haven't read her books they are a must for your next book store trip. Whether her books or her blog ~ an amazing author that I'm so glad I found. (pleasure to meet her at Lakewood 400 too ~ that sure made my heart smile...)
- So many choices... so little opportunity to recognize (with only 10) lets see... http://artsyfartsyfinds.blogspot.com/ Janna is another crusty chippy lover (look chippy's) who I have to visit often. North Carolina where I was born... in a mall that I must visit... definitely makes my heart smile.
Of course, these are in no particular order ~ adore these gals, their talents amazing always....
Make My Heart Smile.
~one vintage hag