Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Have you ever been to a Bachelorette Party?

Have you ever been to a Bachelorette Party?
Guess what, I've only ever been to one and it wasn't much fun at all.
Having a brain block on what to blog about lately, I decided to end my no posting streak to post about something very random. Yet, something you have heard a lot about already.
Yes of course, I'm the Bride's Mom. Lindsey who I refer to often is getting married in July.
(I know you already knew that) ~ so every girl that is getting married has a Bachelorette Party I suppose (I didn't in case you were wondering). When she called to tell me where the Bachelorette Party would be I was excited. These days I guess the party can last all weekend.
That is the case with this Bachelorette Party... What fun~!
The next time I spoke with Lindsey (which is usually everyday) I was shocked & appalled when she invited me. Tickled pink I accepted her invitation to attend this all Girl Party. Realizing that they aren't what I would consider they crazy type (except for inviting the Brides Mom) I'm thrilled to have this weekend away with these girls. It will be a weekend catching up with the girls Lindsey grew up with that she is honored to have in her special day. This weekend ~ we will be shopping, eating out, laying by the pool, relaxing in the hot tub & who knows what else. Can't tell you where as that would spoil another post.
So tell me, have you been to a bachelorette party?
What did you do?


If you happened by this little blog and were looking for a post on happenings at Vintage Village ~ you're in luck. Head on over to the Sea Witches blog and read about our shop.
Most of the time I feel like vintage village is all I ever share with you, so go check out her post today. The picture above is the precious greenhouse offered in this hags spot. One of my favorite shabby things.

~one vintage hag

2 comments:

  1. I have been to one and girl, one was enough! All I'm going to say is it was at a place that required a lot of one dollar bills. I have never been anywhere like that before or since!
    Just exactly when did bride-to-be's start doing this.
    Love the little greenhouse. I have one and it is one of my favorite things too.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of bacholerette parties, I don't want to wear a goofy sash or insist that "it's all about me." Lindsey's sounds more like my style, the pool, the hot tube, girlfriends. Yea, that's more like me. Thanks for the blog mention...I could write posting after posting on it. So many wonderful treasures reside inside along with the terrific dealers. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete