Thursday, January 29, 2009

So, Now I have my own Blog....

So, after years of reading and enjoying others blogs I've decided to
have one of my very own.

A Vintage Hag will be blog about the Cozy Antique Shop I own with
my Dear Friend Linda. You see Linda is also a "Vintage Hag"
so I couldn't call it "The Vintage Hag" because that would be both of
us. If you'd like to see more about our shop visit our website ~
www.vintagevillageantiquesandmore.com
It will also include lots of stuff I'm interested in~
  • My booth spots in Vintage Village Antiques & More....
  • My Way Fun, Wild & Sometimes Crazy ~"Chicks Card Nights" Groupwhere we meet to create fabulous projects each month.
  • About My Amazing Husband ~ David,Our Darling Grown Children Lindsey & Clayton, & about our Incredible 4 legged family member Sebastian, he is the cutest White Miniature Schnuazer ever.
  • And then whatever else I come up with worthy of sharing with my blog friends (and I hope formany of those).

I will have to have some lessons from David, on how to take really good
pictures (he knows how...).

I have many loves in my life - will share more about those soon. But the Biggest
Loves are David, Lindsey, Clayton, Sebastian, The Cozy Shop I'm proud
to be apart of ~its packed with amazing, creative & very talented dealers that I love ~

So here goes.....my first post ~on my first blog ~ How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment