Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Turtle Village at my friend Lee's

It's a Turtle Village
So often I blog about Vintage Village, not today ~ It's Lee's Turtle Village.
My friend Lee is one of the many talented dealers at Vintage Village ~
With the help of her lovely children they've redone the Turtle Village in her yard this Spring.
3-D now has a fancy village indeed. A Waterfall ~ Lettuce varieties to munch on ~ Places to hide ~ What more could a cute little turtle want?
I always love seeing what friends do creative in their yards each Spring.
Lee has outdone herself with the Turtle Village.








We've had some fun planting (even a vegetable garden again this year)
& getting our patio spot pretty again this Spring.
Pretty weather inspires the creativity in each of us.
What projects have you been working on?
♥, one vintage hag

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful village. I love this. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete